Wednesday, April 27, 2011

House No. 117: Green House II

House No. 117: Green House II
found objects on cardboard
5 in. x 5 in. x 11 in.
117/365; 04/27/11


I  am slowly working on  a series of monochromatic houses (the first was blue) using collections of mostly single-colored objects. (I collect these kinds of things. Writing about it, it even sounds odd to me.) Anyway, most of these green objects were harvested from one of my bulletin boards at work.


You see, I like to collect objects and arrange them by color, and I have bulletin boards in my office at work where I arrange these odds and ends.


Those shamrock beads were handed to me by a (man dressed like a) leprechaun on the street on St. Patrick's Day a couple years ago. And the busted computer chip was lying on the ground in my parking deck. The field day ribbon was a park find. It's like litter scrapbooking. Or something.
 

This is my third green house. Here are the other two:

Green House 

Greenhouse

5 comments:

  1. Like litter scrapbooking, or something ~:)

    !

    love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful. the texture and detail is amazing. I can't stop looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! There's more collections from whence that came ... coming soon to a blog post near you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just SO cool. You are just coming up with such fabulous creations.

    ReplyDelete