Thursday, May 12, 2011

#5 - How did they know?! & Where the heck I've been ...


From the Onion, Amerca's Finest News Source.

What's Our Special Dish? "Individual saltine-cracker houses with tuna-salad mortar" I mean, I'd use cream cheese, but still! It's like they know me! This is so tomorrow's house.

In case anyone is wondering where the heck I've been lately, never you fear. I'm still making houses but haven't had a chance to photograph and post. I'm playing catch up this weekend, so there will be tons to see come Monday!

And in other news, I am going to be starting grad school in the fall. I'm so excited! Lots of new & exciting stuff going on here. Details to come.

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about you, but figured after hearing about grad school you were busy! <3

    ReplyDelete