Friday, July 8, 2011

House No. 189: Rose Cottage


House No. 189: Rose Cottage
upcycled cardstock
4.75 in. x 4.5 in. x 2.5 in.
189/365; 07/08/11
 
While I was working on this, I had stuck in my head Elvis Costello's A Good Year for the Roses, which is quite possibly the saddest song ever written and has nothing whatsoever to do with this house other than this house has roses on its roof. Still, it's a really great song, so I thought I'd mention it, salient point or not.
 

The cardstock came from Ralph lauern paint finish books that I have had in my scrap collection for over fifteen years. Some quite nice printing on those pieces.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute and creative little house.... Oh and Elvis Costello is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And I love me some Elvis Costello. I'm seeing him perform with the Imposters later this month.

    ReplyDelete