Friday, July 15, 2011

For You Friday: Darlene Zimmerman free "Happy Homemaker" patterns from Robert Kaufman fabrics

My Mom told me about this super-cute collection of free patterns* by Darlene Zimmerman for Robert Kaufman fabrics, and I thought I'd share it with you here because they are called "Happy Homemaker" and are designed by a fabric designer whom I really appreciate.

The “Hi Honey, I’m Home” Apron, Table Runner, and Placemats are designed, assembled, and quilted by Darlene Zimmerman, a fabric designer who creates a lot of her designs based on historic fabric designs.


* The patterns, fabric, et cetera have no connection to me or TheHappyHomemaker.org, and I am not an authorized agent of Robert Kaufman Fabrics or Darlene Zimmerman to distribute the patterns. I just like them and thought that you might too.

1 comment:

  1. your fabric all design is great.
    to get more fabric design in weaveron textile.
    click on this http://www.weaveron.com/.

    ReplyDelete